Wednesday, June 10, 2009

bad day

our car's window got stuck again today and it visited the workshop twice!
what a troublesome =='
and i visited popular again.
ALONE again T.T
quite boring xia..
and then i was finally home lorr.
i was just looking for a picture for my blog title,
but it accidentally linked me to a website with wonderful layouts.
woo-hoo!
i tried to paste the link but failed T.T
then i have to DIY lor.
excited at the beginning but i grew more and more frustrated,
as i cant get the perfect color i want =[
and my blog's song kept repeat itself over and over again.
my anger flared but luckily it stop itself.
(don't ask me why. it's just like it knows what i'm thinking xP)
its now almost the thing i want la.
a little imperfect but at least it's satisfactory =3

No comments:

Post a Comment